The National Council of Catholic Women was founded in 1919 at the call of the American Catholic Bishops. Our province includes Minnesota, South Dakota, and North Dakota. St. Anastasia and St. Boniface are part of 14 parishes in Deanery 3 of the New Ulm Diocese Council of Catholic Women. All women of each parish are automatically members of the CCW, and are invited to participate in meetings and events.
Prayer for a new Bishop
Almighty God, Who by the Holy Spirit moves the hearts of Your people,
Direct the counsels of those who are appointed to choose a bishop for
the Diocese if New Ulm, that we may be given a pastor who in
faithfulness and wisdom shall lead Your people in the way of holiness.
Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Mary, Mother of the Church, pray for us.
- We volunteer at Harmony River in the Beauty Shop, we also host the Birthday Party for the November birthdays each year.
- We pray the Rosary.
- We promote respect of life from conception to natural death.
- We serve the funeral lunches and other occasions.
- We hold two Rummage Sales a year to raise funds for our organization – we contribute to many charities in our Diocese, our community and to our Parish needs.
- We do so many things for our Parish – for each other – and for you.
- Lori Dahlberg
- Betty Nielsen
- Mary Ann Arndt
- Shirley Troska
- Sandy Bjerkelund
- Jody Stoffles
- Rosie Jonas