St. Anastasia Catholic School guides students to develop their minds and hearts to become successful and productive individuals while having a full appreciation of their roles as followers of Christ to serve others.
“Jesus appointed some to be apostles, others to be prophets, others to be evangelists, others to be pastors, and teachers. He did this to prepare all God’s people for the work of Christian service, in order to build up the Body of Christ.” Ephesians 4: 11-12
- We believe, based on Scripture, we must educate the whole student in a Christian environment, integrating religious faith values in all areas of learning.
- We believe every child is unique. Our goal is to develop the highest academic standards to reach the potential of each individual. We aim to meet spiritual, academic, emotional, physical, and aesthetic needs. We do this through various teaching techniques in a positive, organized environment.
- We believe that the children learn from faith-filled dedicated adults who serve as Christian role models, in the home as well as the school.
- We will strive to develop, throughout the school, a sense of social justice and global awareness, constantly keeping in mind our three-fold mission of Word, Worship, and Service.
- We believe that as a follower of Christ, we support, serve and respect ourselves, others, our work, and our environment. Together with Christ, we are the best we can be.